As 2017 draws to a close, we’re reflecting on some of what we accomplished for nature this year. We could not have done it without you – our members, friends, followers, funders and sponsors. With your support, we continue to be Ontario’s leading organization protecting wild species and wild spaces.
When: September 22-24, 2017
Where: YMCA Geneva Park on Lake Couchiching, ON
Who: 100 high-school students from across Ontario
- Interactive workshops and activities on topics including medicinal plants, everyday sustainability, climate action, how to lead a nature hike, freshwater life and much more
- A regional networking forum for participants to connect and develop plans with local youth
- A wonderful venue on Lake Couchiching, complete with hiking trails, early-morning canoeing and campfires
- A high-energy Great Group Challenge that will have you facing off in eco-inspired challenges
- Meeting diverse young leaders with similar interests from across Ontario!
For registration and further information, visit: https://www.ontarionature.org/connect/nature_guardians/youth_summit.php
As 2016 draws to a close, we’re thinking back to some of our major accomplishments for nature this past year. We could not have done it without our members, friends, followers, funders and sponsors. With your support, we continue to be Ontario’s leading organization protecting Ontario’s wild species and wild spaces.